Zippo has partnered with WOODCHUCK USA to design a range of lighters with a purpose. Through the Buy One, Plant One® Initiative, for each lighter purchased, a tree is planted. Each one comes with a unique code that you can use to learn about your tree, its location, and the direct impact you're having on the planet.
These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumers can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This Herringbone Sweep lighter features a two-sided walnut emblem with an angled pattern that compliments the brushed pattern. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction and 100% real wood emblem; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and colour make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.